Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Oh wacky school...

Another Wednesday, another day sitting in class waiting to begin.

Entry in Buttony List style:

-I'm really feeling good. I don't know how or why my mood works, but I need to figure it out and get some control over my melancholy feelings. I don't know how exactly to do that though.


-So far, school is going well. I'm really in it this semester though. This is real this time, which isn't to say that last semester was not, or that my awesome grades were not, but this semester is more like what I was expecting. Hell, we even learned the first night of Pre-C. I was overjoyed.

-Work is still assbackwards, but oh well. I did sort of relate the idea of the prisoner delima (ok, so I really can't spell that currently..) to work.

-Button seems to be doing ok. I just worry that she will let herself get worn down. She needs to start worrying about that more. But I think she really likes her job, co-workers non-withstanding, which is really good.

No comments: