Monday, January 14, 2008

Day one.. all over again

So, this is semester the second. Already off to a brighter and better future than Semester The First did.

Chem Lab - Got Nate as a lab partner. Our TA has the awesomest african accent. This should be a really fun class.

Chem 121a - The freaking lecture hall was packed. I mean, just packed. This also looks like a good class, although its going to be a total repackage of what I just got done with last semester, but whatevs.

Pols 112 - I am equal parts looking forward to and dreading this class. Parts of it are going to freaking drag for me as total over-recall, and some is going to be cool. I like my teacher, he seems really interested and dynamic.

So now I'm waiting for Math.

So far, so good. Only philosophy tomorrow to go for new classes after this.

No comments: