Monday, December 15, 2008

Just wrong!

Am I the only one who gets really annoyed when they put baby jesus in the nativity scene before christmas?? I mean, seriously, ITS JUST WRONG . I know the irony of the atheist pointing out this detail, but come on people, get your shit together.
On my way the two finals that will suck in new and creative ways and will make my day suck. There will be brain jello-fication today. Also, I'm thinking wine with dinner tonight. Some sort of pain reducing libation. Beer is always good, too.
Back to supervalu; mathmatically I suppose i have traveled nowhere. Gotta love math for its just plain wierdness. And amth for telling me that the busses tires are spinning due to the coefficient of friction being lowered to almost nothing due to the ice. Before physics I knew that as well, but now I see it in terms of friction and mass and thier vectors, and i'm so ready for a break.
Jello-fication. (v. trans-): the action of ones brains changing to a warm jellomold due to the overstimulation and neuron decay of multiple finals on the same day. See: suicide-by-test.

No comments: