Friday, May 18, 2007

Ah... school

So I've gone and done everything now. I've sent my entire finacial history, swore I was an Illinois resident, and signed up for placement tests...

So now what?

I'm not for certain.

We need to find a place to live.

We need to get married.

And I need to figure out how to pay for it all.

*sigh*

I just dont know what to do anymore.

And now I cant seem to get good sleep anymore. I just wake up feeling so tired. I dont know what to do to change this, but I need to.

On the flip side, I'm slowly feeling better internally. I can usually mask it better than I did before, but I still feel it, especially when I'm alone. I guess the only thing to do is to keep going onward.

Much like moving our life away from this place, where our love took root and blossomed. Yeah, that was cheezy, but I'm feeling cheezy.

I want to love on her. I want to feel that emotional connection. But she doesnt. And I try to tell myself its not that she doesnt love me or that she's whatever, but it still hurts. I miss that connection we had. And I dont know how to get that back either.

No comments: