Sunday, April 22, 2007

On other fronts....

I need to go to bed.

Remember that now.

1) Working out - I'm trying to get back into going. I was doing really awesome there for a while and then I got sidetracked... and then more, and then... well, it was bad. So I'm trying to go back again. I just need to go. So I need to go to bed instead of writing this. But here I am...

2)The Wedding (debacle) - My mom is a pain in my ass. If there was only a way I could brainwash her so I only have to deal with her when I want to... life would be so much easier. She wrote me an email about how the rehearsal dinner was her responsibility, and she was going to have a picnic, by god, cheerio! No, really, she ended her smarmy little blip with cheerio. So I told her off... and she hasnt responded in a week. Over a week now. I dunno. Anyways.

3) School - I need to find out what I should be doing now. And I need to work on getting some scholarships or something.

4) Life - I've been depressed again. I cant get back in my happy state. I'm sure its the above and more, and whatever else, but I just cant... switch it on. I'm hurting Katie. I'm hurting me. And I dont know how to stop being sad.

No comments: