Sunday, April 22, 2007


Its funny how you never realize your house has become a home, just like everyone else's. Until that is, you see a picture of your place, and you realize its just like everyone else's.

I love this place. I love living here. I dont want to leave it. I dont want to leave our life here.

I know when we get to Edwardsville, and we get moved in, and time passes, I'll be home there. I know that. But right now, I'm home. And I'm leaving it. Again.

I've lived in 7 places that I can think of since I was born. I've only truly called two of them home, and this is one of them. Its like an old friend that you're moving away from.

Ultimatly, I just want a home. And not move. Ever again. I want to settle down, have kids, raise them, get rid of them and grow into the irrasable cranky old man I've been working towards.

Oh, and I want a porch, dammit.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: