Sunday, October 8, 2006

News'ed out.

So I have five newspapers to read. I've always been a voracious reader. I love to read... anything. Newsweek, whatever newspaper I can get my hands on, Cosmo, anything. Button mocked me once for reading her government book for fun once. Today, however, I have learned that I do seem to have a limit. Five newspapers seems to be on the upward limit. At this point I can skip the news, which seems to be redundant after three of the five, so its more interesting to read the "other" articles. Dunno... I'm twisted somehow.

We spent Saturday with Buttons parents. And surprisingly, it went 100% smoothly. We spent most of the day shopping, as her family is wont to do. We treated them to lunch for thier anniversary, and they treated button to clothes... and shoes... and sugar... and more stuff. Her dad and I hung out a bit while her mom and her shopped. It was intresting to say the least. I enjoy talking to him a lot... I just we had multiple topics when we talked. He's so much like Button. He gets on a subject and ... sticks to it.

I dunno.. The world is wierd somedays.

No comments: