Friday, February 26, 2010

Insomnia strikes, so I update...

I just didn't go to bed.  So I need to do some homework.  Anywhoo, my problem is this: I'm not for certain I want to go to pharmacy school.  Not because I think I couldn't hack it, or that I would be a bad pharmacist.  but will I really want to deal with the same bullshit I deal with now for 30 years?  Will I burn out?  Or will I just get bored with it?  Will I still enjoy it as much when I'm not learning something new at work?

I'm really tempted to just go for the chemistry degree.  I could go on to teach chemistry, and I think I'd be a good chemistry teacher.  And mybe I'd like doing research.  I won't know until I try it, I suppose.

Its amazing how my once certain future is unraveling and its really exciting and scary at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.